Service Provider Administrators can review tenant account details from the Tenants tab. The Tenants tab provides a high-level overview of the Subscriber Tenants and Service Provider Tenants in the Tenant Details table.
Click on the tenant name in the Tenant Name column to access the Tenant Details page for further information about the specified tenant.
Tenant Details Table
The Tenant Details table provides a high-level overview of tenant accounts in DPoD. The Tenant Details table contains the following information:
- Status - The tenant account status. The status column can have the Active or Failed value.
- Tenant Name - The tenant name. Clicking the tenant name in this column redirects the user to the associated Tenant Details page.
- Initial Service Elections - Lists the state of the Initial Elections status form for the Tenant. Possible states include:
- Not Submitted: The Initial Elections form has not been submitted. The tenant administrator needs to enter their Initial Elections and submit them to the service provider for approval. Or the service provider has rejected the Initial Elections form and the tenant administrator needs to resubmit the document.
- Requires Approval: The Initial Elections form has been submitted by the tenant administrator and requires a response from the service provider.
- Approved: The service provider has approved the Initial Elections form.
- N/A: The tenant existed before the Initial Elections form was implemented and as a result is unable to access the converting from evaluation to subscriber wizard. Contact Thales to update the tenant or have the tenant complete the self-registration process to re-create the tenant with the capability. See Signing Up for further information about the tenant self-registration process.
- Account Type - The tenant account type. Possible types include:
- Tenant: A tenant account for customers to try and purchase DPoD services.
- Service Provider: Service provider tenants can exist beneath a parent service provider. These sub-service provider tenants distribute tenants to users and manage a DPoD instance.
- Tenant Admin: Lists the tenant administrator or service provider administrator account for the tenant.
- Country: Lists the country of origin for the tenant.
- Actions: The Actions column has a drop-down menu which provides service provider administrators quick access to the following capabilities:
- View Initial Elections: Opens the associated Tenant Details Page on the Initial Elections form.
- Delete Tenant: Opens a confirmation dialog, and on approval removes the tenant.
See the section Service Elections for more information about converting to a subscriber tenant.
Tenant Details Page
The Tenant Details page is accessed from the Tenant Details table and provides further information about the tenant account and the tenants administrator or service provider administrator. The tenant details are available under Tenant Account and the administrator details are available under Admin User. Minimum service commitments, if the Initial Elections form has been submitted, are visible in the Initial DPoD Service Elections section.
The Tenant Account Details section provides important details about the tenant:
- Account Name - Tenant account name. A label for identifying the tenant.
- Account ID - Tenant account ID used for operations over the DPoD-API.
- Hostname - Tenant access URL.
- Account Type - Tenant account type options include service provider or tenant.
- Luna Cloud HSM Service Quota - The number of Luna Cloud HSM Services that the tenant is entitled to create. CipherTrust Key Management Services do not count towards the Luna Cloud HSM Service Quota.
- Account Status - All tenant accounts have the Active status.
- Company Name - The company registered for the tenant, if unavailable the entry will read Not Provided.
- Company Department - The company department registered for the tenant, if unavailable the entry will read Not Provided.
- Country - Country of origin for the tenant.
- City - The city registered for the tenant, if unavailable the entry will read Not Provided.
- Billing Address - Billing Address for the tenant, if unavailable the entry will read Not Provided.
- Zip/Postal Code - The zip/postal code registered for the tenant, if unavailable the entry will read Not Provided.
- State/Province/Region - The state/provice/region registered for the tenant.
- Created At - The date the tenant was created.
- Updated At - The most recent date when the tenant account details were edited or modified.
Tenant Administrator User
The Admin User section contains contact information about the tenant administrator or service provider administrator who originally configured the tenant.
Initial DPoD service elections
The initial DPoD service elections form can have one of three states depending on the Initial Elections Status column of the Tenant Details Table.
- Not Submitted: Form requires completion and submission by a tenant administrator.
- Requires Approval: Form submitted and requires a response from the service provider administrator.
- Approved: No action required. The Initial Elections form has been accepted.