This document provides troubleshooting recommendations for account management in your Thales Data Protection on Demand tenant.
If you are expecting an account verification email from DPoD and you have not received it, please verify the following before contacting Thales support:
- Check your Junk/Spam folder.
- Check your Trash/Bin folder.
- Verify your account was registered with the correct email address.
- Check the Changelog for any related announcements.
- Check the DPoD Status Page and verify there are no outages or maintenance notices.
If account verification emails from DPoD are appearing in your Junk/Spam folder add the email address
firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved senders list.
Account Support Requests
If you require support assistance, please submit a ticket to support at supportportal.thalesgroup.com.
Please include the following in your support request:
- A detailed description of the failed operation or request
- Tenant hostname URL - example: thales.na.market.dpondemand.io
- User email address
- An incident id (if it was displayed on an error page)
- Approximate time of the incident and time zone
For security purposes Thales DPoD may only support the following account credential requests:
- reset all users MFA tokens
Recovering your Tenant URL
Your tenant URL is required for access to your DPoD tenant. If you have forgotten or misplaced your tenant URL we recommend the following:
Option 1 - Check your email inbox for the tenant/user verification emails which are sent when the tenant/user is registered. DPoD account notifications and alerts are sent from the
@dpondemand.io domain name.
Option 2 - Contact your Service Provider Administrator or Tenant Administrator.
Option 3 - Send an email to
email@example.com requesting assistance with tenant URL recovery. Please include the following account details in your request:
- First name
- Last name
- Company name
- Tenant email address