Luna Cloud HSM Services
Luna Cloud HSM Services were formerly known as
HSM on Demand or
Luna Cloud HSM Services provide a user with software access to a partition on a Hardware Security Module (HSM) over the internet, with specific subscription options based on the encryption use case. Luna Cloud HSM Services can be used for the following cryptographic operations:
- Key wrapping
- Key storage
- Code signing
Luna Cloud HSM Services are available through Thales Data Protection on Demand Subscriber Tenants in the form of service tiles. Your subscriber tenant may grant you access to any of the following Luna Cloud HSM Services:
- Luna Cloud HSM: Set up and access a Cloud HSM service for your organization’s cryptographic operations.
- Luna Cloud HSM for Cyberark: Secure CyberArk Privileged Access Security Solution's top-level encryption key in an HSM.
- Luna Cloud HSM for Digital Signing: Digitally sign software and firmware packages or electronic documents to ensure the integrity of the sender.
- Luna Cloud HSM for Hyperledger: Bring trust to blockchain transactions to perform the required cryptographic operations across the distributed system.
- Luna Cloud HSM for Java Code Signer: Generate and protect the private keys associated with your Java Code Signer application in an HSM.
- Luna Cloud HSM for Microsoft ADCS: Secure the keys of your Microsoft Root Certificate Authority (CA) in an HSM.
- Luna Cloud HSM for Microsoft Authenticode: Generate and secure your Microsoft Authenticode certificates on an HSM.
- Luna Cloud HSM for Microsoft SQL Server: Off-load Microsoft SQL Server cryptographic operations to an HSM.
- Luna Cloud HSM for PKI Private Key Protection: Secure private keys belonging to Certificate Authorities responsible for establishing PKI trust hierarchy.
- Luna Cloud HSM for Oracle TDE: Ensure that Oracle TDE encryption keys are protected by a master key that resides within the HSM.
- Luna Cloud HSM with Key Export: Set up and access a Cloud HSM service, with private key export capability, for your organization’s cryptographic operations.
- Luna HSM Backup: Backup and restore for your organization's on-premises Luna HSMs.
If you identify a service that is not available from your tenant portal, that you would like to use, contact your tenant administrator and request that they enable the service. See Configuring Available Services. Some Data Protection on Demand services have unique provisioning paths, such as accessing through a partner marketplace. Consult the service documentation for further details about adding services.