Supported Cryptographic APIs
The following APIs are supported:
- PKCS#11 2.20
- JCA within Oracle Java 8,9
- JCA within OpenJDK 7, 8, 9
- Microsoft CAPI
- Microsoft CNG
PKCS#11 Deployment Cryptographic Limitations
The following limitations apply to clients in a PKCS#11 deployment:
- 100 objects or 156kb (ex. one hundred 2048 RSA asymmetric key pairs).
- 100 session objects or 156kb (ex. one hundred 2048 RSA asymmetric key pairs) per application.
- 100 simultaneous sessions per application.
Clients which exceed the token object and session object limits can experience slow or failed request responses. The session limit is enforced and the client receives the error
CKR_MAX_SESSION_COUNT when the application reaches the limit.